Friday 23 April 2010

Diary of a Freedom Fighter, Part I

There's a problem.

All the captives here have been brainwashed. Can't trust anyone. Nearly been revealed several times. Need to be more careful.

Too many Kameiras. Approaching target will be hard. Don't know why she in particular must die. Not like she wouldn't just get out of a clone vat. Master must have some reason. Don't need to know. All scum.

Seen her a couple of times. Been only a few feet away. No sign of weapons or armour. Easy target. Pretends to be friends with all the captives. My face is too new, can't get close. Kameiras are good. Better than master said. Could take a few of them, not enough.

Been avoiding food. Using own supplies. Don't trust it not to be drugged. Must be, to make them all so content.

Master said exit would be arranged after I kill her. Don't see how, but that's not my concern.

Smug and stupid foreman looking at me. Collaborator scum. Wish I could kill him. New job, kitchen duty. Hate kitchen duty, but menial labour is safe. Nobody takes any notice.

Target passing by. Wish I had my weapons, but can't hide them in this outfit. Suicide anyway.

Have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment