Friday 22 May 2009

Repentence: Safety

Recorder on.

Repentence is in her quarters on Echidna's Daughter, sprawled lazily on the bed as usual and looking rather the worse for wear, but nevertheless happy.

I wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something. All of my pastimes recently seem to involve pain... training with the guards on the Daughter, and of course spending time with the owner...

She smirks, and winces slightly.

I feel better. Emotionally, if not physically. Being out here in lowsec still makes me nervous, and on the bad days, it takes a lot of courage to go out alone. Those are becoming rarer, though. It's not that different from highsec. Just people trying to get by... only difference is, there's a lot more shady types out here. God knows I ran into a few back on Khanid Prime. If it were just me, I'd run back to Empire and hide, but it isn't.

I've got Mortis, however distant the old bastard is. The way he sent Elysa packing must mean that he still cares... and I don't know why I doubted that. I just hope that she stays a long way away. Bitch.

The last word is said with feeling, and she scowls.

Still. She's gone, and nothing more to do with me. I hope.

And I've got Inara. Quite how I ended up in her care, I don't know... let alone how we ended up as lovers.

She pauses.

If that's the right word, which I suspect it isn't. She's so cold sometimes... maybe it's a Caldari thing. We're close, at least. And I trust her.

She laughs.

Yeah, that's a weird thought. I'd trust my life to someone that I met a few weeks ago, someone who played me like a fiddle. But her favourite line about protecting what's hers... well. Again, Caldari thing, I guess. It's good enough for me. She wouldn't betray me. As for her taste in pleasure... I won't deny that it felt uncomfortable, hard to get into the first time. But I'm beginning to get used to it. Almost like normal sex would be just plain boring now.

Now there's another turn-up for the books...

She lies back, then winces again.

Now I just need to work out how to heal the damn training bruises faster...

Recorder off.

1 comment:

  1. Fact: All Khanid are kinky... Some of them just don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete