Monday 15 June 2009

Repentence: Time

General transmission, all frequencies. Source: Caldari Navy base, Motsu

Error: frequency jammed, recording (audio only) for later transmission

A panicked voice is heard.

Hello? Hello?

Oh god. Someone. Help me.

Someone's chasing me. I don't know them, but they've... they've shut down the security systems. I'm in the area of the station shut down for maintenance.

There is the sound of a lock trying to cycle, and a whimper.

They're close. Don't know how long the door will hold. Please...

Just. Someone. I've got a little time.

There is the sound of scrambling, and rapid breathing, then the clank of another door closing.

Another lock. That'll be another few minutes. Oh god, why? They shot at me.

A pause, then a whimper.

Oh god... I'm bleeding... my side...

I can't... please, someone help me...

There is a loud thunk, and a scream.

No! Get away! WHAT DID I DO TO -

A gunshot, something very powerful by the sound. There is a scream, and another gunshot. The scream is abruptly cut off.

Recorder off. Unable to transmit, jamming frequency too strong.

Erase message?

Message erased.

System fai-

No comments:

Post a Comment